The skull has been finished, and eyeballs have been added to make the empty sockets less creepy. Some problems I have encountered is the lumpy complexion and quite strange topology of the mouth.
A close-up of the mouth. I had added more edge loops around the mouth and moved around the vertexes to make the spacing of the edges more even.
I connected several of the edges on the forehead to lower the poly count, and also make the topology easier to control. At this point I had also added eyes, a feature I shall go into more detail on another post.
A wider view of the fixed topology. Here we can see the extent of the vertex-fixing.
Smoothed topology
The addition of ears.
The addition of a light.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s