Features of the Dust Walker include:
- Massive tusks for digging up trees and burrows.
- Huge frills to help regulate heat and also to be used as a threatening display over territorial disputes. Also used for balance.
- Two sets of strong flippers to help push the massive body over the ground.
- Long, curved spines along the bottom of the creature, lining its belly, it help anchor the creature to the ground when it’s resting so it doesn’t float off.
- A tail to help grab onto rocks and anchor itself so it doesn’t float off.
- Huge air sacs along the torso that suck in hot air and keep the creature floating.